Health and Safety Interventions
Some key learning outcomes:
- Taking responsibility for health & safety.
- Changing ingrained habits.
- Identifying hazards at work.
- Understanding and assessing the risks.
- Asking for what you need to do the job safely.
- Mentoring new and/or established staff effectively (not passing-on bad habits).
- Managers and supervisors taking responsibility to control contractors.
- Planning effectively to get the job done.
- Understanding the wider impact of accidents at work.
- Having the confidence to intervene and challenge unsafe working.
- How to respond positively to intervention.
- Reinforce key safety messages.