Effective communication is vital in any organisation. Bad communications between colleagues, staff and managers and with customers can cause a myriad of problems.
- To equip staff with the right communication skills to help them in their interaction with other parts of the business and with confidence.
- It will help delegates to recognise how they might further improve their personal image and general communication skills.
- This course aims to provide delegates with the opportunity to apply and assess their communication.
- How to get your message across successfully and succinctly
- Tailoring your message for your audience
- The communication cycle and barriers to effective communication
- Communicating to influence others, including: Features v benefits and Effective Objection handling.
- Identifying other’s values and perceptions
- Projecting a positive personal image – initial impressions
- Projecting yourself positively using Listening Skills and Questioning Techniques
- Handling conflict effectively
- The actors perform a variety of scenarios that demonstrate poor and excellent examples of influencing and communicating with others.
- The facilitator will involve the class in discussing the most positive way of working with key stakeholders to get their “buy-in” to your proposals and ways of working/operating.
- This highly interactive style allows the learners to see at first-hand how to communicate with, and influence others.
- This approach helps focus the mind on the importance of communicating with different people.
- It is a shared and memorable experience which encourages further discussion after the event.