Everyone is, at some point, faced with demands or pressures that can lead to stress in the workplace.
We look at how leaders should address managing stress in their team:
- Identifying stress in others.
- Recognising signs and symptoms of stress.
- Pressure, attitude and coping with stress.
- Having an effective conversation with the individual.
- Options for dealing with stress.
- How to approach and deal with stress effectively.
- Enhancing discussions with your team and individuals to get you the results you want.
- More confidence to deal with everyday people issues.
- The effects of stress on people and performance.
- Understanding what it is.
- Sources of stress.
- 6 key areas that will help to manage stress more effectively. (Demands, control, relationships, support, roles and change).
- Dos and don’ts when having a conversation about stress.
And we can look at issues of stress for staff at all levels in the organisation:
- Identify your own work stresses.
- Tips and techniques to help cope with those demands and pressures.
- Look at the options for you when stress has been identified.
- The effects and impact of stress on you and the organisation.
- Recognising stress in yourself and others.
- The recipe for stress: Pressure, Attitude and Coping.
- Getting the most from a conversation with your manager.
- Options for dealing with Stress.